According to a 2013 Questionnaire, Denver Singles Responded Like This…
- Would you date or not date someone based on their job? Generally singles said it depends on the job and how much time it would allow for the relationship. Mostly they want to meet someone who has passion for their career.
- Is it polite to ask someone for a date via text message? Overwhelmingly the women said either NO or NOT for the first several dates, it’s too impersonal. Men overwhelmingly answered YES. MEN, pay attention to this!
- What makes you stop and read a profile either on the Internet or local service? Both men and women answered it was based on the photos first.
- What is the best love advice you have ever received? Both men and women overwhelmingly answered, “Be Yourself”. Are you people who lie on your Internet dating profiles listening?????
- What is the worst thing about aging? Both men and women answered body changes; aches and pains. Having less time to accomplish your goals.
- What is the best thing about aging? Men and women said gaining wisdom, knowledge and patience.
- What is the one thing you definitely do not want to talk about on a first date? Answers ranged from exes, politics, money, religion and sex. But most people said their exes.
- Who do you think should make the first move when it comes to asking for a date? Both sexes answered MEN.
- What is it about women that you like most? They listen and communicate better; their feminine side.
- What is it about men that you like most? Companionship; their different perspective on life.
- Who should pay on the first date? For the most part both sexes answered MEN.
- What is the worst question someone asked you on a first date? When someone calls your kids baggage; If I would sleep with them that night; How much money I make; Have you ever been arrested and many others…
- What is the one thing you always ask on a first date? Tell me about your family; nothing specific, just follow the conversation; what their relationship with their family is and what their friends are like; do you like to travel?
- What is your definition of LOVE? Some answers were:
When there is trust, commitment and both partners are better together than apart;
When I can’t stop thinking about the person…when I miss the person;
The ability to let someone be themselves without judging them, in addition to attraction, of course;
Mutual, unconditional caring for another;
Having someone who is always there for you, someone who you can tell your inner most thoughts to, someone who is protective of you, someone who can forgive and who is loyal and devoted to the relationship;
Mutual respect, passion and commitment through thick and thin;
Good question with no standard answer. I’ll know it when it happens.
Keep some of these answers in mind by the opposite sex when dating and it may help you be more successful! You need to meet a person to date first however, in which case you should continue reading this site and phone me for a FREE PHONE CONSULTATION at 303-756-8106.