When Choosing a Matchmaking Service Consider:
1. Why haven’t I ever used a local dating/matchmaking service?
2. What has turned me off about local services that I’ve either investigated or joined?
5. What is the difference between Internet dating services and local services?
6. What am I afraid of?
9. Which is more important to me…a glitzy website promoting a group of “matchmakers” or a meat and potatoes website representing a Matchmaker with years of experience?
12. Do I think that a dating/matchmaking service will cure all problems I have with dating?
15. Do I have the patience and faith to give a real matchmaker time to achieve my romantic life goal?
After you’ve answered these questions (for yourself), let’s talk. Phone me at 303-756-8106