Before investing a lot of money choosing the wrong business or type of structure, chat with me for 30 minutes for $55 to insure you are making the right decision for you. Use PayPal to make this minimal investment.
Between my vast experience personally dating for 40 years and my extensive experience matchmaking for 32 years I am fully qualified to counsel, guide, and coach you.
Or if you are not ready to commit to a matchmaking service or matchmaker, I can help you navigate the best venue for you, give you coaching, answer any questions you may have about local and national services so that you find the best venue for your goals and personality.
Some questions you may have are:
- If a service says they do background checks for a fee should I believe them:
- If my friend is using a service and is very successful or not successful, should I judge the service by that?
- What are some of the sales tactics matchmaking services use?
- If a service offers packages of dates at a limited contract and fee, is that a good idea?
- If a service has multiple matchmakers will that increase of chances of success or limit my chances?
- There are services who conduct interviews for free, is that a good way to go?
- There are services that have online questionnaires on their websites, is that a good idea?
- If a service gives you a guarantee that you will meet the person of your dreams, should I trust that?
- What do you think about new services and their fees?
- I am a man who is 5’5” tall and have not had much success on apps, what do you suggest?
- I am a woman who is voluptuous and have not had success on apps, is there a better venue?
- I am very shy, what should I do?
- What do you think of the local services in Denver?
- Are there things I should be leery of with matchmaking services?
- What questions should I ask a matchmaker I am considering?