CALL ME…This is NOT a “sales” call, merely an exchange of information.
When you decide to become a client of Bon Jour Matchmaking you pay a one-time investment fee. What you are basically investing in is the invaluable time to work with me for as long as it may take to find the right person for you through the open-ended contract and coaching along the way.
- It covers all the time spent before you become a client on advice and information in your phone consultation which could be more than one call before you decide to come in;
- A Matchmaker who knows all of her clients personally and has interviewed each and every one;
- 30 years of matchmaking experience!
- The 2-hour interview in my private office;
- Viewing confidential client profiles at the time of the interview and getting to know each other;
- Calling your selection(s) to read them your entire profile clarifying and correcting misinterpretations and then e-mailing them your photos;
- Should that person decline, going through the same process with your next choice;
- When your selection says YES, collecting the $35 per introduction fee from both sides;
- Giving out both contact information and instructions as to how to proceed and rereading profiles before the meeting;
- Receiving phone calls from both clients after their meeting with feedback;
- Coaching either or both clients as to how to make a better impression, not jump to conclusions, etc.;
- Also letting a client know someone is or is not interested if they were not clear at your meeting and WHY;
- Once you are on file, presenting YOUR profile to all new clients who fit your preferences and criteria;
- There are many times I may present your profile that it is not selected and I do not earn a fee;
- There may be many times you decline to meet someone who has selected you and I do not earn a fee;
- Going through the above process of sharing, calling, collecting and coaching;
- The one-time filing fee covers however long or short you may be in the service;
- Updating pictures and information as we move along.
What does the per Introduction Fee pay for?
- This fee is ONLY paid when both clients agree they would like to meet;
- It is paid by both clients because they are both receiving the introduction;
- It shows that both clients feel this is a viable match and might have potential;
- This minimal fee invested by both clients shows they both have “some skin in the game”;
- Collecting your fee, sharing contact information, receiving feedback and
- Coaching based on the feedback and letting you know the interest level of the person you met;
- If either client declines a match, there is no introduction fee from either side;
- The client controls how much they spend on introduction fees based on how many people they feel are appropriate matches and who agrees to meet them.