After you have read through this site somewhat you should understand that I am a singular matchmaker who has met and interviewed every client face to face. I work alone with each client, there are no others in this service working with clients. How could I possibly matchmake if I hadn’t met and interviewed every single client?
So the basic differences between a Matchmaker and a dating service are:
- I have met and interviewed every single client;
- Every client has an extensive profile and pictures that are shared with prospective matches;
- Every client has an open-ended contract;
- Clients may meet as many people as they feel are a good match and that they both agree may have potential;
- Matchmaking is NOT about how many people you meet, which you certainly know if you’ve used the Internet Dating Sites and Dating Apps;
- Matchmaking is about quality prospects who genuinely are looking for the same type of relationship you are seeking;
- There are NO packages of dates in a matchmaking service where you are thrown together to meet a number on a contract;
- In a matchmaking service YOU decide who you are interested in meeting based on the prospects shared with you by the Matchmaker (me);
- A real matchmaking service doesn’t just grab people off the street knowing nothing about them OR contact other services whose clients they don’t know to set up their clients to meet a number on a contract or for any other reason;
- A real Matchmaker vetts ALL clients, interviews them and has a profile and pictures on them to share. That’s what you are paying for!
That’s what Bon Jour is and has remained for 33 years…A REAL OLD FASHIONED MATCHMAKING SERVICE.
So please don’t call me and argue with me about how many, how many. My focus is the RIGHT ONE not how many people can I throw at you. If your focus is how many, call another service!
Every couple for 33 years who has married in here, has married either the first or second person they met…regardless of how long that took. That should say it all!