In an effort to assist you in deciding whether Bon Jour Matchmaking is the service for you, I’ve compiled a list of criteria that does not fit for Bon Jour clients. Should one or more of these describe you or your thought process I wish you good luck and suggest you phone another Denver matchmaking service:
1. If you are a man who is set on meeting only women 15+ years younger than yourself;
2. If you are a woman who states that you date men 5-10 years younger all the time, that is not going to happen in here;
3. If you are a male whose height is UNDER 5’8″ your success in Bon Jour is limited;
4. If you are a female who is larger than a size 8 your success in Bon Jour is limited;
5. If you are of the thinking that matchmaking is a “numbers game”, that is the total opposite of my philosophy;
6. If you feel that because you are paying a fee the service should absolutely work for you, you are not being realistic;
7. If you think that the day you join Bon Jour the “perfect” match is on file waiting for you, they may be but I cannot promise that…thus the OPEN-ENDED CONTRACT;
8. If you think that your success is totally in my hands, you are not being realistic. YOU are more than 50% of the success in a matchmaking service. You should collaborate and provide all that is needed and requested of you to add to your ultimate success;
9. If you come in and say, “this is the kind of person I date” and are not willing to be open and flexible when viewing profiles you will be less successful;
10. If you have JUST gotten divorced you will not do well in Bon Jour until some time has passed. My clients are leery of newly divorced singles;
11. If you are planning on moving out of Colorado in the next few years you probably won’t do well;
12. If you have been burned by other Denver matchmaking services and have a bad attitude, please don’t contact me until you can get passed that frame of mind. Bon Jour is unlike any service in Denver!
Hopefully this list will assist you when choosing the right Denver matchmaker for you. You may ask how I know the above…28 years of full time matchmaking in the Denver marketplace. If I didn’t know the above you should question my expertise! Best of luck to you.