AND YOU THINK DENVER MATCHMAKING SERVICES CHARGE A LOT???? Her reviews follow the fees. Check this out:
Silver $35K Per Year+Expenses
- One-time intimate mixer experience
- Up to 10 men/women
- Dinner setting at local restaurant
- Your matchmaker included to guide mini-dates
- Food and beverage not included
Bronze $45K Per Year
- 1 hour relationship counseling session with the relationship counselor in your area
- 2 month freeze (you can put your membership on hold up to 2 months if you meet a match through us or outside the service
- 10 commandments of dating and step to success
Silver $65K Per Year
- Bronze package features
- 1 hour date coaching session with the dating coach in your area
- 1 hour image consulting session with the image consultant in your area
- 1 hour hypnotherapy session with the hypnotherapist in your area
GoldPatti Exclusive $85K Per Year
- Silver package features
- Patti Stanger will personally match you to the love of your life
Platinum $100K+ Per Year
- Gold package features
- This package will be fully customized to your needs including international searches and more.
- Basic Mixer can be added at additional expense (see Package Add-Ons below)
Patti Stanger Add-On
To receive Patti Stanger as your personal matchmaker (along with an assistant matchmaker) there is an additional fee of a minimum of $35,000 on top of a Millionaire Matchmaker Membership Package. Patti limits her personal matchmaking to an average of 10 private members based on schedule, availability and space per year.
We accept the following types of payments:
- No Credit Cards
Millionaire’s Club has a no refund policy. Deposits are non refundable. All payments must be made in full for a member to start their membership or put any female club members on hold. All memberships are non-transferable.
In my opinion, anyone who chooses to pay these types of ridiculous fees deserves what they get…and if you read her reviews first, it’s not good. Here’s what the Huffington Post had to say:
“Over the past four seasons, viewers have watched “Millionaire Matchmaker,” Patti Stanger attempt to find love for her wealthy clients. But behind the cameras and Stanger’s quippy one-liners, is the dating club that sometimes seems to be more about the money than the love, really a sham?
“Patti barely does any of the matching if any at all,” a young professional who looked for love via Stanger’s service tells me. “She passes it off to Destin, Rachel and other account executives. The girl who set me up, that was an account executive, was fired… and she worked for Patti but never even met her once in person!”
However, it’s not just the ladies who never get to see the reality star in person. The namesake “Millionaire” gentlemen, who pay up to $40,000 a year to meet women, hardly see Stanger either.
“The guy I met with, and ended up dating until it got bad, only spoke to someone on the phone,” another insider tells me. “He was never even interviewed in person. He just sent them photos of himself and says he definitely got the hard sell from them. They never even questioned his millionaire status. Her ‘Millionaires Club’ is totally bogus. As long as you can pay the steep fees you are good to go. They will set you up with as many girls as you want for that price.” (Sound like any local Denver “matchmaker” VIP club you know???)
“While taping a scripted show with Stanger a few weeks ago in Los Angeles, the tight-lipped matchmaker was far more interested in getting me to spill the beans on Jennifer Lopez’s breakup than answering any of my questions about her business!”
Another MUST READ about Patti Stanger is: