CALL ME…This is NOT a “sales” call, merely an exchange of information.
I do not decide exclusively upon my own criteria whether we should work together. Primarily that has been decided by my current clients who have been very specific as to their preferences and criteria…just like you would be if you were a client. Bon Jour is the ONLY Denver matchmaking service that does not have ANY reviews stating the client was set up with people who did not fit their specified criteria. So, don’t take it personally and don’t blame the messenger (me) if I feel that we shouldn’t work together. Rather be grateful that I told you the truth and did not scam you out of your money!
Just to try and make things simpler, following is a list of traits that will tell you if you and Bon Jour Matchmaking Service are a good match which include both my perimeters and my clients’ criteria:
- You have read to some extent through this website;
- You understand the philosophy of Bon Jour as a matchmaking service NOT a dating service;
- You perceive my clients as a clientele NOT a database;
- Female clients prefer men who are 5’7″ or taller;
- Male clients prefer women who are no more than a size 10;
- My female clients are well educated and prefer men who are equally educated;
- None of my clients will date smokers;
- None of my clients will consider someone who is separated;
- None of my clients will consider someone with sleeve or full body tattoos;
- You are NOT obsessed with how many people I have relating to you because once I hear your preferences that number will surely drop;
- You are looking to meet age appropriate matches NOT people much younger who don’t want to meet people in your age range;
- You are a woman between 27 and 60; You are a man between 30 and 65;
- You understand that meeting a bunch of people who do not fit your preferences and criteria is not what I do here. (For example: packages of dates for a finite period of time which is what other local services do);
- You understand that you are only matched with people both who fit your preferences and you fit theirs. YOU make the final decision on who you meet;
- You are willing to listen to and perhaps follow my coaching;
- You may meet as many people as you feel are an appropriate match, however the goal is to be discerning enough that you meet the “right” one on your first or second match…regardless of how long that takes to happen;
- Your goal is to meet the RIGHT person NOT a bunch of the wrong people and that may take time;
- You understand that the perfect person may not be on file the exact day you interview;
- You understand that this is not a race. We are looking for the “right” person and that may take time thus the open-ended contract. You are in the service until you reach your goal.
If you feel that this describes you then call me for your FREE phone consultation! No appointment necessary for that. If you genuinely feel this is a numbers game, this is NOT the right service for you. I am a Matchmaker with all that implies!