People always ask me what types of services to steer clear of…the concise answer is NEW Denver matchmaking services. Particularly new services charging high price tags who really have no clients yet, no background in this business or anything remotely connected with it, i.e., “I’m single and like setting up my friends” or “happily married and enjoys setting up friends” as their bios.
One of the services below is a takeoff from eHarmony’s overpriced thing where you do all the work online and talk over the phone with a “matchmaker” but are paying hundreds of dollars. Don’t do it, you’ll be sorry.
Sleek websites are nice but the content is most important. Be sure to read the content before getting excited about what a website looks like. Denver matchmaking services who get clients from the Internet Dating Sites with no vetting or background info are just overcharging you for something you can do yourself (i.e. Denver Matchmaker or Monday at 8). Why would you pay people with no background to charge you an optimum fee for something you can do yourself? The kind of information you want from any Denver matchmaker’s website is:
- Bios of the owner(s)/matchmaker(s) with experience in this field or psychology. At least something working with singles professionally;
- How long they have been in business;
- How many clients they have;
- Do they vet their clients;
- Their success rate;
- Their hours!
- Why they deserve the fee they are charging;
- Testimonials (more than one);
- Always check out their BBB rating and read some reviews (if they’ve been around long enough to have any). Remember, the longer a business has been operating the more people they have dealt with who may not have had success along with the ones who have reached their goal.
- Do they have any legitimate Press acknowledging them?
- Great information to help you navigate both their site and dating in general.
I am here 7 days a week from 9am to 7pm to answer any questions you may have…303-756-8106.