CALL ME…This is NOT a “sales” call, merely an exchange of information.
Going into my 31st year practicing matchmaking I’ve developed a new plan that can make you your investment fee back if the situation fits.
After you become a client of this Denver matchmaking service, if you meet someone either in or outside the service and cultivate a long and hopefully permanent relationship I’m inviting you to either GIFT or SELL your place in Bon Jour. This also applies if you move out of state. If you SELL your place you cannot sell it for more than you paid, so you would have to ask me what you paid if you don’t remember. The prospective buyer MUST MEET ALL BON JOUR MATCHMAKING CRITERIA first or I will NOT honor the sale. There are NO REFUNDS from Bon Jour Matchmaking Service or Michele Fields. If you gift your place in Bon Jour there will be a $500 transfer fee for the new client.
There will be a transfer fee (for them) of $500 to initiate another 2-hour interviewing process and view confidential profiles and pictures with this new client who is taking your place.
Those conditions are:
- The person must live in Colorado and spend at least half their time in the Denver or surrounding cities;
- That person MUST be totally single (not separated) or in any type of serious relationship which includes living together;
- That person must be in the age range of 30-70;
- Buyer should be reasonably fit or they will not be very successful;
- Buyer must be well educated or equivalent business acumen;
- Buyer cannot be an alcoholic or drug user or seller;
- Buyer must be willing to pay a fee for their initial interview;
- Female buyers do best a size 8 or under;
- Male buyers do best 5’7″ or taller;
- MUST HAVE A CLEAN BACKGROUND and preferably be a professional.
This person should be someone you would like to meet while you were in the service and fit for your own criteria. The sale would be totally between you and the buyer but you must run them by me before selling so as to make sure they fit in and this is the right service for them.
I try to make Bon Jour Matchmaking as winning a situation for everyone as I possibly can.