I’m getting ready to celebrate my 30th anniversary practicing Denver matchmaking. I don’t need any more practice I have it down LOL. Some facts about Bon Jour Matchmaking Service: (Please click on the blue print to go to Posts or Pages)
- This is an old fashioned matchmaking service with ONE professional Denver matchmaker;
- My goal is NOT to set you up on a million “dates”…but rather to zero in on what you are looking for in a prospective partner and hopefully find that person in one or two matches;
- I strongly suggest NOT texting in the first two months you start dating…that is not the way to cultivate a new relationship;
- I do a lot of coaching in hopes of avoiding the pitfalls that often happen early in a relationship;
- Coaching is also to help clients avoid misunderstandings, miscommunications, lack of communication and jumping to inaccurate conclusions by something they’ve read;
- At Bon Jour you receive as much information as I can share so that you may make an informed decision on who you would like to meet;
- As a client YOU decide based on the profiles I share and my input who intrigues you and resonates with you to meet;
- Clients do not view every profile. As your agent I present your profile only when that person fits what you are looking for and vice versa;
- Having an open ended contract helps to assure your success in Bon Jour. It may not happen right away so this gives you the gift of time to find the right partner;
- There is ONE investment fee at the time of the interview, then a per introduction fee when you are introduced to someone (on both sides). So regardless of how long you are in the service there are no other fees!;
- I am a hands-on matchmaker in all aspects of what you would consider a matchmaker to be;
- I turn down more potential clients than I accept because all new clients must fit what the clientele is looking for. I will not waste your time, money and emotion working with someone who is not a fit for my clients;
- This service has pictures of each client along with their profiles so that you have as much information as possible when deciding who to meet;
- Last but not least…I am looking for clients who make a commitment to Bon Jour. Who keep their pictures and info up-to-date and work in collaboration with me.
So, if this fits for you please call me for your FREE PHONE CONSULTATION at 303-756-8106.