WHAT’S THE DIFFERENCE?
Let me count the ways that I am different from all those “matchmaking services” who sell packages of dates! First of all that says it right there…they sell packages of DATES so they are DENVER DATING SERVICES NOT MATCHMAKERS.
Why, why, why would anyone pay thousands of dollars to let someone you’ve met briefly decide FOR YOU who you are going to meet when you’ve only bought so many DATES? They give you no information, no pictures and they make the decisions. Consistently their reviews state over and over that clients were not set up with people who fit their criteria. Even when they’ve specified repeatedly what they are looking for. You know why? All the service has to do is throw how ever many people you’ve bought at you and they’ve met the contract. Really, does that sound like a matchmaking service???
- Extensive profiles on each and every client;
- Current pictures of each and every client;
- A reasonable length contract allowing clients to meet their goals;
- A collaboration between client and Matchmaker;
- Client decides based on the aforementioned information who they would like to meet;
- Not wasting clients’ time on matches that don’t fit their criteria and preferences;
- Feedback following each introduction and following clients for up to 2 months while dating;
- Coaching before, during and after introductions.
THAT IS WHAT BON JOUR MATCHMAKING PROVIDES TO EACH AND EVERY CLIENT.