Every week I receive calls from singles who have used or spoken to other local Denver matchmaking services. What shocks me every time is the few questions these people ask the other services. Maybe because I conduct at least a 1 hour preliminary phone consultation they think of more questions to ask me…I don’t know. But these are the types of questions you should ask when looking for a Denver matchmaker.
- Does the person who will be matchmaking me know ALL of the clients?
- How long have you been in business?
- How many marriages have you had?
- Where is the interview conducted? In a quiet, private place or at a coffee shop or hotel?
- Are you matching me with YOUR clientele or with other local matchmakers? Have you interviewed and met those clients if they are not yours?
- Have they interviewed and met with every client?
- What are the different…
View original post 374 more words