Every week I receive calls from singles who have used or spoken to other local Denver matchmaking services. What shocks me every time is the few questions these people ask the other services. Maybe because I conduct at least a 1 hour preliminary phone consultation they think of more questions to ask me…I don’t know. But these are the types of questions you should ask when looking for a Denver matchmaker.
- Does the person who will be matchmaking me know ALL of the clients?
- How long have you been in business?
- How many marriages have you had?
- Are you matching me with YOUR clientele or with other local matchmakers? Have you interviewed and met those clients if they are not yours?
- Have they interviewed and met with every client?
- What are the different contract lengths?
- Do I get to view a profile of each client?
- Are there pictures of each client that I view?
- Who makes the decision on who I meet…the matchmaker and/or me?
- Do you vett the people I will be meeting or just grab singles where you can find them to match with me?
- Do you do a background check?
- Do you share the background check with me…even generally?
- Is this truly a matchmaking service or a dating service?
- IF it’s matchmaking why am I buying a “package of dates”?
- Is there coaching to help me succeed with my matches?
So I will answer all those questions for you in Bon Jour Matchmaking Service:
I meet with each client in-person and interview every client.
I have been in business for 32 years.
I have more than 300 marriages during that time.
I NEVER call other local services to get their clients who I’ve never met. You are ONLY matched with MY clientele.
Every client has an open ended contract.
Clients view a 6 page profile of every client.
Each client has a minimum of 6 pictures which are shared with perspective matches.
We collaboratively decide who are the best matches but ultimately the client has the last word.
Clients are ONLY matched with other clients having their profile, pictures and having done a background check on each. All clients are vetted both for my safety and that of the clients.
Yes, background checks are done on every single who calls me for the service whether they become a client or not.
I do not specifically “share” the background check other than anything interesting. If there is something negative I may not accept them as a client.
This is an old fashioned matchmaking service.
There are no packages of anything, this is matchmaking. You may meet as many or few people as you are interested in who feel the same. But my goal is to hit the perfect match with the first or second introductionThere is as much coaching as you need to help you succeed. What’s the point of introducing you to people and then having you make the same mistakes you’ve always made?